Overall, I have to rate Total Creation very highly.

blackpearlweddings's review of Total Creation www.totalcreation.co.uk

“Overall, I have to rate Total Creation very highly.”

Written on: 29/05/2012 by blackpearlweddings (1 review written)

Whilst their customer service is entirely electronic, they created a website that matched my specification perfectly, without ever making me feel they did not fully understand what I wanted.

Every aspect of the design was continually worked and reworked until I was completely happy with it, and the end result has been a unique, professional website that has enabled me to promote my business in an even greater way than I imagined when starting out.

Coupled up with the results, their pricing is exceptionally reasonable, and their willingness to ensure their work was what had been asked is unparalleled, by giving unlimited redesigns.

Even after my website was completed they still advised me on how to promote my business and have supported me to increase my ranking on Google listings. They have also made me feel that any future support will be made available.

I wouldn’t hesitate to confidently recommend Total Creation to anyone wanting to create a website.

The customer service I have received has been splendid and highly recommended.

Black Pearl Weddings

Black Pearl Weddings of London is a superior boutique wedding planning and consultancy service.

Office: 0845 257 0138
Mobile: 07402 671 871

Blimey666's Response to blackpearlweddings's Review

Written on: 26/04/2013

Have you been Hacked yet?