Professional & attractive website!

londonproofreader's review of Total Creation www.totalcreation.co.uk

“Professional and attractive website!”

Written on: 30/04/2012 by londonproofreader (1 review written)

Overall, I am very happy with the service I have received from Total Creation. The end product looks so much better then I could ever have imagined. I was shown ideas and pictures that I hadn't thought of, and that I have actually used.

My only criticism - and this is a small criticism - is that sometimes communications were a little abrupt, although I think I did ask a lot of questions! This did not ruin my experience, however, and I would be more than happy to recommend Total Creation to anyone who wants a website creating for them, and I will use them again in the future.

I think it must be noted it is not a fast process - a lot of time is taken on both sides to make your website fits your vision. It is worthwhile.

Blimey666's Response to londonproofreader's Review

Written on: 26/04/2013

Have you been Hacked yet?

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib