OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE

www.emergencyalertcard.co.uk's review of Total Creation www.totalcreation.co.uk

“OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE”

Written on: 11/04/2012 by www.emergencyalertcard.co.uk (1 review written)

I launched the Emergency Alert Card,a new product a couple of weeks ago and I was looking for a website that I could direct customers to so that they could get more information about the product.I came across the company Total Creations by chance when I was serching on the internet.To be honest when I first saw their website I taught they would be too costly for me and came out of their site.The pricing levels for the various websites they produced were amazing,and I was thinking to myself is this for real.I decided to give them a try and sent over a leaflet which fully explained the product,along with idea's of the artwork I wanted.I received a messege asking me to make the payment,and once I had made the payment they would start work on my website.I would have liked to have spoken to someone before I had made the purchase because I wasn't sure that they would fully understand what I wanted.Total Creations informed me that they would be in touch with me within six working days and true to their word I was contacted on the sixth working day with an example of the website.I was amazed,they produced a very professional webpage and it looked and read fantastic.I am very happy with what they have produced on my behalf.Their service was outstanding,nothing it seemed was too much trouble.I have no problem whatsoever in recommending Total Creations to friends,family and people I do business with.There are very few companies whom you could say that about today.I will be doing business with Total Creations again in the not too distant future.

Blimey666's Response to www.emergencyalertcard.co.uk's Review

Written on: 26/04/2013

Have you been Hacked yet?