Wow!

BigRedBoxPR's review of Total Creation www.totalcreation.co.uk

“Wow!”

Written on: 19/02/2012 by BigRedBoxPR (1 review written)

Let's be honest...when you sign up to have a 15 page bespoke website built for £107 you do rather wonder what on earth you are going to end up with. Well, I can honestly say I'm delighted with www.bigredboxpr.com and would a) definitely use them again and b) recommend them to everyone (already have done actually!)

Total Creation came back to me with the initial design and we worked together on it from there. I must have made a thousand changes, up a bit, down a bit, bigger, smaller, pop out, images..you name it, I added it or took it away. When I asked for a pop out video they said they couldn't do it then bingo...one appeared! Fantastic.

I also liked the fact that like me, they don't recognise weekends or evenings. We pinged emails back and forwards at all hours of the day and night and over the weekends.

As far as value for money goes they are simply unbeatable. I defy anyone to find a better value website company anywhere.

If you are looking for a brilliant, cheap website that still provides all the bells and whistles then use Total Creation. They are Totally Fabulous!