What a complete waste of money!

kelster77's review of Total Creation www.totalcreation.co.uk

“What a complete waste of money! ”

Written on: 15/02/2012 by kelster77 (1 review written)

I contacted Total Creation as I wanted a smallish website created for my small children's party entertainment business. Well, all I can say is they are a complete joke......

After 2 weeks, I got a template of my site, which quite frankly looked like it had been put together in less than 5 minutes.

After complaining, they agreed to rectify my site more in-line with what I had originally asked for, and then it just got worse after that.

Every day I would receive e-mails but the site just got worse and worse. I am currently trying to get my money back from paypal and ended up creating my own site on wix, which was easier than I had thought and looks ten times better than the monstrosity they created for me......

This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with.....Please do not waste your money like I did

Totalcreation's Response to kelster77's Review

Written on: 16/02/2012

Total Creation Reply: We are very sorry to hear that. We did redesign the site until the client was happy with the design. In this case we had confirmation from the client that they were happy at the time (about 6 months ago) with the design. We have since offered free upgrade to ecommerce site, free SEO package, or a credit note. We work with all clients to ensure they get what they want. You can see from the positive reviews on the site that we take this very seriously. We offer unlimited redesigns on all website packages for peace of mind. Please view our website for more info and see our portfolio.

Lorainne12's Response to kelster77's Review

Written on: 16/02/2012

I have to agree, I have had nothing but problems with Total Creation. It has took them months to do my website - and it is still not finished!! There means of communication are terrible and I wouldn't reccomend them to anybody.