Web site design & hosting - brilliant service

tommo1956uk's review of Total Creation www.totalcreation.co.uk

“Web site design and hosting - brilliant service”

Written on: 31/01/2012 by tommo1956uk (1 review written)

I decided to relaunch my web site www.maxtian.co.uk , and looked at several web design companies. I found Total Creation using a google search and was truely amazed at their offering. Not only the price was very very competitive but the product offering was equal if not better than other web design companies. So I paid over the money and wow they were fast and very professional. I specified broadly what I wanted the site to look like and within a few hours the front page had been scoped out. Then it was down to me to deliver the words page by page and they very quickly delivered my six page web site. They suggested where I could purchase low cost photographs and I sent them the jpegs and Total Creation uploaded them into the web site.
I must say I was really very impressed with them. This is the forth web site I have started and without doubt I really do wish I'd found Total Creation to do the other three.
Marks out of 10.........10!!!!
I just cannot fault them.
Check out my web site:
Maxtian www.maxtian.co.uk
Stephen Thomas
Director.....and very very happy customer