Professional, Courteous & flexible

AlphabetPictures's review of The Smarter Web Company - www.smarterwebcompany.co.uk

“Professional, Courteous and flexible”

Written on: 06/02/2014 by AlphabetPictures (1 review written)

My existing bespoke website was working but limited in its functionality and had no CRM. I need to move the business forward and needed to offer much more by way of an easier shopping experience and order fulfillment. I knew how I wanted my website to look and the main functionality I needed. I also wanted to add an eCommerce element. I spoke in depth with several design companies over several weeks but none were giving me proper answers to my questions.
I contacted The Smarter Web Company and we had a short chat, together we drew up a operational brief and they priced the project. I was a little skeptical for the first few days because the price was very reasonable. However as the project progressed and we had more in depth discussions, I learnt that they really are a very competent and highly skilled group of people, and they gained a much better understanding of what it was I wanted to achieve. We very quickly moved through to the final stages even though I asked for a number of tweaks, changes and additions to the original brief. I now have a very professional custom website with eCommerce and a very good CRM system. I can highly recommend their services and know that I have a great support group behind me that have answered every question and query I threw at them without any hesitation. I had a job to keep up with the pace they worked at,which is a first for me!. In summary, a great company, very good value and very professional. Don't hesitate to place your business with The Smarter Web Company.