Web design the way it should be done.

cctvtek's review of The Smarter Web Company - www.smarterwebcompany.co.uk

“Web design the way it should be done.”

Written on: 03/12/2013 by cctvtek (1 review written)

Like many of you reading this review I was at this stage a few months back trying to decide which web company to use for my web design. I came across Smarter Web Company on this site after being frustrated by other companies who couldn't provide me with what I wanted.

I contacted the Smarter Web Company and had a conversation with one the team about my ideas and how they could help me achieve my goal of having a high quality website. One of the key elements was I didn't want my work being out sourced and wanted to be done by a UK bsed team, allowing me greater input in the way things were done. The price they quoted me was very reasonable based on the specifications I had outlined.

Upon agreement of the formalities work got under way with my ideas being brought to life by the excellent design team. The draft product was of high quality and very aesthetically pleasing. The build work was carried out in a quick and professional manner and i was soon uploading my products on to the site (I must say the content management system provided is very easy to use), allowing you to upload products quickly and easy. A requirement for a website soon became a reality.

My experience with the Smarter Web Company has been excellent from start to finish, professional, competent and efficient. They really are a 5 star web design company with a positive can do attitude. Hassle free and professional the way it should be done.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib