Definitively smart

Guest's review of The Smarter Web Company - www.smarterwebcompany.co.uk

“Definitively smart”

Written on: 08/08/2013

Pre project phase
After some unsuccessful meetings (mainly due to communication problems) to kick off an eCommerce project with developers in India I decided to look after an UK based web design company. I sent various requests and the only competent and quick answer I got was from the SmarterWebCompany, even when comparing with companies that were claiming to charge 50k pounds for a project. I decided to go with the SmarterWebCompany because firstly they made the best impression and a good side effect was that the price was very, very, attractive. I actually saved a lot of money that I can now use for marketing etc.

During Project phase
So the project started and the service did not change at all. I have experienced companies that are very good at lowering the service once you are with them but I must say that it was not the case here at all! I also want to mention that I have rather high quality standards and I am bit “picky” on my feedbacks but this team always tried to get everything done. The CEO is an excellent project manager that looks for a solution and almost always gets the job done or finds a workaround.

Post go live
So we went live and we had some issues. Again, this team made everything possible to solve those problems and they did! So even after having the sites live they did not let me down.

Conclusion
You will surely not be disappointed with the SmarterWebCompany – this is an excellent web design company! Any weaknesses they may have (because no one is perfect!), they will compensate with their problem solving skills and “can do” attitude. I loved working with them because it’s not often that I find people working with this attitude and ethics. Well done guys. Please never change that style.