An excellent company, a fantastic team

HinaAmlani's review of The Smarter Web Company - www.smarterwebcompany.co.uk

“An excellent company, a fantastic team”

Written on: 02/10/2012 by HinaAmlani (1 review written)

I have found The Smarter Web Company to be extremely professional and helpful throughout the website and logo design process. My initial website was ready in under 2 weeks, and I had a selection of 10 excellent logos to choose from in a matter of days. Thank you Alex!

Every time I asked for something, it was done immediately. Most of the time, I was getting responses to emails in under 5 minutes, with step-by-step instructions on what to do. Whenever I called, I was greeted with friendly and knowledgeable staff who were more than happy to help.

I love my website and the logo. Both look so professional, and are exactly what I described in my creative brief.

Alex and Andrew have been so helpful with all of my queries. Nothing is too much trouble. The CMS is simple to use and they are continually updating it to add more functionality.

I would recommend The Smarter Web Company to anyone. My ecommerce website looks fantastic. At the prices these guys charge, it is more than I could have asked for. Thanks to all!