Excellent web design service

Proclean's review of The Smarter Web Company - www.smarterwebcompany.co.uk

“Excellent web design service”

Written on: 19/09/2012 by Proclean (1 review written)

The Smarter web company are quite simply excellent. I have been delighted with every aspect of the work that they have done for me in recent weeks. Specifically I have found them really easy to communicate with and very responsive. I say this with confidence as I came to Smarter Web company having become dissatisfied with my previous web design company because they never seemed to be able to understand what I wanted and were very tardy. Dealing with the Smarter web Company has been a pleasure because they listen and deliver.

Lauracotterill's Response to Proclean's Review

Written on: 28/09/2012

I have started and stalled again and again to create a website - always put off by what seemed to be huge time, energy and frustration that it involved. This time, fuelled by the enthusiasm of a colleague, it's been a breeze (admittedly she carried out all the hard work!). Whilst we changed our editorial, our pictures,our typeface and layout on more than one occasion (to say the least), The Smarter Web Company were on the case at every stage of the process. It seems that no suggestion was an impossible one, and we're delighted with the end result. Whilst I have no doubt that this, our first website, will evolve in time, I'm sure that our website friends will handle our demands with the same ease and patience as they have shown throughout the whole process.