Amazing service, great website & great communication

www.rikochet.co.uk's review of The Smarter Web Company - www.smarterwebcompany.co.uk

“Amazing service, great website and great communication”

Written on: 07/08/2012 by www.rikochet.co.uk (1 review written)

I know when people read these they might think that they're written by people working for the company the review is about. That's what I thought when I read all the excellent reviews on here previously. I can now assure you they're all well deserved!

As a start-up business, my website is of great importance to me.

I needed to find someone who wasn't too expensive and who could really listen and respond to my needs.

I'd e-mailed and called a great many different web designers prior to making the decision to use Smarter. After speaking with Andrew, I was immediately put at ease, and as he talked me through the process I could detect a sense of pride in his work which others had failed to muster.

Once I paid for my site I was immediately put in touch with my designer Ed, who was with me every step of the way, talking me through everything he was doing, responding quickly to my e-mails and tweaking everything to my requirements.

I am 100% happy with the site and the service provided. This is one of those companies which hasn't forgotten where it's roots are.

THANK YOU SMARTER!!