Best deal in UK

jennyberman's review of The Smarter Web Company - www.smarterwebcompany.co.uk

“Best deal in UK”

Written on: 20/08/2011 by jennyberman (1 review written)

When I initially contacted Andrew at The Smarter Web Company, I was looking for something that would stand out from other sites and I must say that I definitely made the right choice with this company!

One thing that made me decide to work with them was the fact that the website was going to be built from scratch. It was also reassuring to know that there were no limitations on the number of times that the design concept could be rejected. Other companies usually charge every time you do that, so as far as price goes, no other web designer will give you the same package for that price.

In my experience, The Smarter Web Company was also great in other respects. I had some ideas about what I wanted my site to look like and Andrew guided me through the entire process and gave me some very useful advice on anything that I was unsure about. He made the whole process clear and uncomplicated and him and Mat worked well as a team to make sure that the website went live before the set deadline.

They also provide very good customer support once the website goes live.

I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a decent web designer.