NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Luke.evans's review of Tempowebdesign - www.tempowebdesign.co.uk

“NOT TO BE TRUSTED”

Written on: 29/04/2014 by Luke.evans (1 review written)

I employed tempo web design to build me a website,my initial investment was £1700 to build my site and register it in my name ect. Which I payed in full! I was promised that my website would reach the top 3 positions of Google or I wouldn't pay a penny,, After the site went live (approximately 6 months later) I further invested more money in website optimisation for keywords for my industry on the understanding that if they didn't reach the top 3 positions of google I wouldn't pay! With over 50 keywords the cost for optimising would be a staggering £10,000 +vat which didn't put me off as I was investing in my company ( so I thought ) after about a year I had payed over £6000 to James from tempo when I realised most of my keywords were not performing as promised, when I confronted tempo about this I was told I needed to pay them more money to maintain my keywords and I had to pay the full contract value regardless of what positions my SEO had reached! I was totally shocked and refused to pay until there promise was met! To my shock James the director of tempo turned of my website and posted that I owed them money on my homepage, what a disgusting thing to do to a small company so I asked for all work to cease and my website to be taken over by a reputable company,, to my amazement I found out that I didn't own the website and that James had registered it in his name to a silent company that hides behind tempo web design, he tried to extort money from me holding my entire investment at ransom! I contacted the domain register that I initially register my name with but as it was now in his name there was nothing I could do even tho the first contract was to set up MY WEBSITE and was paid in full I was unaware that he registered it in his name so there was nothing I could do,, BEWARE PEOPLE DONT USE THIS COMPANY THE GLOWING REVIEWS ARE FAKE AND ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT THEY WILL EXTORT MONEY FROM YOU!!