Top NotchTechnical Support

aakster's review of Stivasoft - www.stivasoft.com

“Top NotchTechnical Support”

Written on: 13/11/2013 by aakster (1 review written)

I’m a professional web designer and my biggest problem has always been finding affordable and fully functional scripts. I’ve tried just about everything but there’s always a catch—usually a faulty software, zero technical support, or difficulty of use. All that changed when I came across Stivasoft and their website - PHPjabbers.com.
One of the best things about Stivasoft is their technical support, which is to put it mildly, top notch. Every time I am having problems regarding technical stuff, Stivasoft's tech support staff is able to figure out the problem very quickly. Unlike with other companies that I’ve worked with, Stivasoft really know their job and most importantly they respond quickly.
The past few months I’ve been in regular contact with Stivasoft and they’ve helped me with just about every customer issue that I’ve faced. Among the most common complaints of my clients has been uploading files and making changes to CSS, but Stivasoft was able to provide guidance and step by step instructions, and it is such a relief.
Anyway, if Stivasoft just offered outstanding customer support, then that would be more than enough for me. But their scripts are functional and very easy to use! There are a lot of great script available on their site and for a web designer like me, this is very very good. I’ve actually bought a lot from the phpjabbers.com and they have all proven useful in my line of work. I would like also to mention that I am using the ezycardealer system too.
Some of their products are very complex and I admit I had some problems getting some of the work done – especially when it comes to code. However, their tech support staff is always able to walk me through the small changes or eventually do it for me for a very affordable price.
All in all, I am really happy with the products and service that Stivasoft offers. I have tried a lot of other web development companies but none of them can surpass the quality of the products and service that I get from Stivasoft. Their tech support is excellent, and their product line is impressive to say the least. I highly recommend Stivasoft to all web designers and developers who are looking for any reservation or classified system solution.