New starter business

chronosaerial's review of SoleTrader.com - www.soletrader.com

“New starter business”

Written on: 03/07/2017 by chronosaerial (1 review written)

This company has advertised the thought that they help small businesses and new start ups, well allow me to relay my story so far.
I was contacted by a gentlemen last wed paid the full years premium and was promised the "build team would contact me tomorrow ( being Thursday) well Thursday came and went and Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today, I left it till 13:50 and thought id contact them to sort this out. I rang spoke to a very nice young lady who apologised profusely for the mix up and said its ok we can book you a build appointment at 15:30 today it got to 1830 and no one had rang me. I have sent them an email requesting my money back I cannot afford to work with unreliable people, just because I'm a new start up business does not mean I have to put up with being treated so unreliably, I will not be dealing with soletrader.com ever again and recommend you find a new provider
G Fitzpatrick
Chronos Aerial ( UAV aerial photography)

Crochetbyl's Response to chronosaerial's Review

Written on: 24/08/2017

The same happened to me last Thursday 17th August, paid my money then nothing, not a happy bunny. Does anyone have a telephone number to contact these to get my money back,

L.Phillips

Soletrader.com's reply to Crochetbyl's Comment

Written on: 04/09/2017

Dear Customer,

Hopefully you can see my comments above, just in case you cannot -

Unfortunately you were one of the customers effected. We have since finished our successful scheduling upgrade but it was disappointing that we let you down here.

We are sorry that this is the experience you had with us and we apologise profusely. I hope that you were able to get a site for your company - if not then let us know if we can still support you.

I can see that we refunded you in full, the same day (17/08/17) so I trust you now have this.

Please fell free to telephone us and you can also email us too.

We wish you the very best of luck for your business venture.

Regards

The SoleTrader.com Team

Chronosaerial's reply to Soletrader.com's Comment

Written on: 05/09/2017

companies such as mine that are just starting off find this time frustrating and stressful enough without so called professionals letting them down multiple times and it was a changeover that caused your company to design a website that had nothing to do with my company even after I sent you two files with the sort of colours and content I wanted. please don't try to cover up mistakes at least be big enough to admit the truth and deal with whatever caused it, then the next small business that comes along believing your spouting might actually get what they need, which is a company that really does help not a company that just adds to your worries

Soletrader.com's Response to chronosaerial's Review

Written on: 04/09/2017

Dear Customer, thanks for the comments here - yes you're quite right - we were in the middle of a huge upgrade to our scheduling system which dropped a handful of appointments during the migration.

We understand small businesses and this was most certainly not a reflection of your business size or that it is new - thousands of our customers are your exact same profile and we love to help new businesses get online.

We wish you the very best of luck for your business venture.

Regards