Dont bother

GrayRobbo's review of SoleTrader.com - www.soletrader.com

“Dont bother”

Written on: 04/04/2017 by GrayRobbo (1 review written)

total waste of time. website wasn't even close to my spec, with lots of misleading info that wasn't relevant to my business, photos upside down, terrible communication. they said it was teething problems with their new platform and gave SOME money back, but two weeks wasted and I have to now wait 6 weeks to get my domain name back

By Soletrader.com

Written on: 10/04/2017

We are sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with SoleTrader.com, we did indeed moved over to a new platform and there were some initial issues with this, which are as you describe.

We have resolved all the problems you experienced for future users, however, we recognise that we did not in this event give you the level of service you deserve or that we aim for. We apologise sincerely for this.

I can see that we actioned your domain transfer as soon as as it was requested, so with that in mind, it would seem that delay is not from our side - do give us a call straight away if there's some way in which we can help.

We apologise again - this is not our usual or expected levels of service and we have taken steps to ensure this will not re-occur. Do contact us if there is ever anything we can help with.

Regards

The SoleTrader.com Team

Chronosaerial's Response to GrayRobbo's Review

Written on: 05/09/2017

Exactly, almost to the letter of what happened to me with this lot !

Denzilm's Response to GrayRobbo's Review

Written on: 03/09/2017

I'm having the same problem with getting my domain name back.
I haven't been given a date just continually fobbed off, with excuses as to why it hasn't been done yet.