"What it says on the can"!

exviking's review of SoleTrader.com - www.soletrader.com

“"What it says on the can"!”

Written on: 04/10/2013 by exviking (1 review written)

I am so impressed with Sole Trader Websites and relieved I found them. I needed a website quickly and Sole Trader Websites did exactly what their own website promised, through the Low Cost Website Package. In many ways they have exceeded expectations as frequently they tweaked the website far sooner than I expected. Customer service is so important and this is a company that acknowledges that and actively ensures they deliver superb service, swiftly. They are a friendly and supportive team.
The price was as advertised with no hidden extras and I have a website I am happy to show off to the world. I also have the confidence that should I need to make changes, this will not be an issue for the Team. They seem to work all hours too!
I could have saved some time and effort on your part if I had drafted text for each page but I wasn't really sure at first what to do , not knowing what it was going to look like! Best if I had spent a little more time looking around at some of the other sites produced by your Team.
I will add a review on your FB page and tell other businesses at networking events I attend. No hesitation in recommending your service.