Have they gone int liquidation?

susie49's review of Quantum Web Solutions Ltd - www.quantumweb.co.uk

“Have they gone int liquidation?”

Written on: 25/06/2012 by susie49 (1 review written)

I signed up for a new website and they have taken my money and looks like they are having trading problems.
Not answering the phone now and refusing to get back to e mail contact.

Their director is LISA SALMON
her address is
73 Eign Road
Hereford
United Kingdom
HR1 2RU

She has liquidated at least 2 other companies. Avoid her!!

Written on: 26/06/2012

I sent (name removed) my next 12 months hosting and support fee of £500 last week and have only just found out the problems they are having, like you no answer to calls or emails. I also paid them £1200. for 3 upgrades to my site in Feb, finish date was suppose to be April, I got one but can't get the other two :-(

Written on: 05/07/2012

I having the same problem, somebody tell me whats going on, how is associated with quantum please give me a call, i have put my all in to this, somebody call me and let me know whats going on please. my NO:07787 933 761 CALL ME

Jamyang's Response to susie49's Review

Written on: 05/07/2012

i got the same problem can anybody know how to get the money back....and anybody have the contact number please

Written on: 05/07/2012

same happened to me...guys do have any idea how to get the money back...any guys do u have contact number

Artwills's Response to susie49's Review

Written on: 04/07/2012

I have the same story. I paid a 50% deposit and now they have disappeared off the face of the earth. Luckily my credit card company are going to reimburse me. I was promised a tip top professional service and I got nothing.

Written on: 02/07/2012

Please Advise

I paid to this company a full amount in January and in May they gave me a complete web. Now I was about to go live but I can't access my site as and they are not answering their phone.

Anyone with advise as to how I can recover my money from this company.

Written on: 27/06/2012

Quantum web (or Quantum Network and Promotions as they re named themselves) have gone bust and sacked all staff. Confirmed as of last week.