Team Worth Hiring

Guest's review of OSSMedia Ltd - www.ossmedia.com

“Team Worth Hiring”

Written on: 09/09/2013

I am not a native speaker. I belong to Germany and came across OSSMedia Ltd through my IT manager, who referred this organization.

I was up to create a new portal for my print newspaper. As going online is necessary so I decided to take their services because the content was going to be the main part on this site. They suggested me WordPress and I yielded on that due to lack of knowledge about these stuffs. And, their previous consumer reviews given me the courage to bank on these guys.

In short, they have the expertise to create a giant portal like the technical knowledge on platform, work force, dedication, and professionalism. But, the thing that I missed was proficiency of concerned person in German. Sorry, I couldn’t recall her name now. I hope they should work on multi-language proficiency as it can open gates of European countries for them.

Though, they know German but they require more proficiency.