Excellent Service Friendly Staff

Ashteadgc's review of Neoteric UK, www.neotericuk.co.uk

“Excellent Service Friendly Staff”

Written on: 20/02/2014 by Ashteadgc (2 reviews written)

I started work here a year ago and Neoteric has just finished completing our new website. They worked to our requirements and brought the project in on time. Since arriving I have been responsible for updating the website with our products and services and it is so lovely to know that a friendly, helpful voice is on the end of the phone at Neoteric to talk me through any areas I need help with.

They never make you feel that it is too much trouble for them to talk you through any processes. They provide great feedback and reports on how your site is performing. Their SEO work is excellent and ensures our website always stays on page one.

Fmagwsd's Response to Ashteadgc's Review

Written on: 12/03/2014

Don't believe a word of this.....Neoteric must be the worst company I have ever had the misfortune of working with in terms of Ecommerce website design and development.....far from helpful and there's never anyone at the end of the phone.

Why have you left 2 reviews......I suspect you are an Neoteric employee attempting to engineer their reviews to gain kudos and consequent sales.