Great company with good people.

Guest's review of Neoteric UK, www.neotericuk.co.uk

“Great company with good people.”

Written on: 10/02/2014

We first began using Neoteric around July/August 2012 and they quickly built a good looking site as agreed. It was as we agreed at the start, but over time we realised we wanted more things or to change our original plan, and they took these on board and got them changed over time as the site was nearing completion.

If there's a problem with an existing feature we've already had built we describe it to them and they get back to us on how they are going to fix it and in what sort of time-scale.

If there's something we want to have built, or a problem we have requires some new programming or features to be developed then they give us a price and we consider if it's worth it to have on the site.

If you communicate with them you find out everything you need to know as to when work can start, where they are up to and so on.

The SEO and PPC work they've done (and the relating explanations on how these things work) have been excellent. Our rankings have been consistently strong.

They've also gone the extra mile for us before because we've got a good relationship with a lot of trust.

There are minor problems just like with anything else, but nothing and no-one is perfect and they do a great job overall. 5/5

Rafael.degen's Comment

Written on: 02/04/2016

Hi there I just write this because I got a horrible experience with Neoteric. I do want that you will get a similar experience like me. They can not complete my web project in time which is a very easy web project. They even told me that I do not know when the web project will be completed. They told me that the integration would be completed in 4 weeks. Now, I am waiting over 12 weeks. On Friday I got an email from the Project Manager saying that the calculator is completed. But when I checked everything was wrong price and etc. So I am going to take legal action too. This company should be forbidden to trade. Never would choice this company.