DO NOT USE !!!

Jezzyjas's review of LogoByLogo.co.uk - www.logobylogo.co.uk

“DO NOT USE !!!”

Written on: 24/10/2013 by Jezzyjas (1 review written)

You get what you pay for as they say, or in this case you don't! I found their website and thought great, extremely reasonable price and a quick turnaround. That was a month ago and as yet, nothing, nada, zip. At first when I chased customer services they emailed me back and said they couldn't find details of the order, which was utter rubbish. After a couple of emails back and forth, they just decided to ignore me. I paid through PayPal, so I've got a claim for a refund going through at the moment and hoping to get my money back soon. £19 may not seem much but I refuse to let those bandits not hand it back. I know that these review sites nearly always focus on the negatives, but I really cannot stress enough - there are no positives to this company. There website just spouts absolute rubbish and is full of false claims. Please, avoid them like the plague.