JUST AWESOME!

Guest's review of Logo Inn - www.logoinn.com

“JUST AWESOME!”

Written on: 17/05/2014

LogoInn is simply AWESOME! I am actually trained in web design but I am older and things just change so fast. So it is easier for me to pay these modern people who are always on the leading edge.

It worked for me. And I am a skeptic. It felt like I was doimg the designing even though I was just requesting the changes I wanted as the LogoInn team methodically created my vision. They made my vision happen. And when I just didn't know where to go, what to say, or how to present an idea or an image...they did! They gave me a great web site while I was out getting clients and living worry free as regarding my web presence!

Just work with these good people. It worked for me and they will do all my other sites to come.

ONE CAUTION: If it is not perfect...SAY SO. They are not mind readers. Just tell them what you want. Tweak it until it is right. It is your web site, people...