One of the best around !!

essrdek's review of Logo Inn - www.logoinn.com

“One of the best around !!”

Written on: 27/01/2014 by essrdek (1 review written)

Having been involved in Logoinn for over a year I am convinced they are one of the best around!. My academy business is a very complexed programme and needs special attention to change on multiple occasions. My complete package with Logoinn allows me to contact them for unlimited changes to design, news and special features. However still provides me with enough control to edit and add new details as and when I need them. Logoinns turnaround time on major work requests is always within a good time and their support department is always willing to provide help and advice. Logoinn provided me with a personal manager, who I am not allowed to name, however he has been of great assistance and always reply's to my e-mails with good sound advice.

I am very happy the way my web site looks and have had a number of customers who purchase items directly from my website pages,comment of the look and easy navigation, plus the additional buttons and language options I have.

Thanks Logoinn! keep it going.