EXCELLENT WEBSITE & CUSTOMER SERVICE

firedragonforce's review of Logo Inn - www.logoinn.com

“EXCELLENT WEBSITE & CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 15/12/2013 by firedragonforce (1 review written)

I have been in business for 27 years using websites that have not brought me much traffic. Logo Inn designed an extraordinary website that has brought me more traffic in the past month than I have received in years for my old sites. The website is one of the greatest tools any business will have and can make the difference between making the sale or not. When I first ordered the website from Logo Inn the sales team was extremely thorough in creating a new updated modern design and made as many changes as a needed to create a masterpiece. You can't view it at firedragonenergeticexplodingforce best of all was that they chose each detail carefully as the colors that would match my business giving it that modern explosive 3-D effect that I have several compliments on.

I teach military arts in California where there are 37 bases be impossible to send them all literature so my website has precise information that is vital for extreme communication. Logo Inn Sent emails to inform me each step of the way and made sure I was satisfied before continuing. I have over 200 students back in Chicago that consistently visit my site to see how my new school is doing. I'm so pleased I am having them do a e-commerce store sites to market my DVDs and streaming videos.

Best of all is the price that is much lower than any competitor and as we all know in this economy when you spend money you want a good product for it an Logo Inn as the best quality and price. Today nobody has the time to search and find your products on the website if it is too cluttered. Logo Inn has designed an extraordinary layouts with pictures immediately gives you answers to questions you need. I have gotten several complements and the design and especially how quick they can search for one resource to another. Most important was that they had beautiful practical templates to choose from and the ability to custom design for you.

From the sales team to technical support they respond immediately and courteously with follow-up emails to make sure I'm completely satisfied. I've done a lot of research and called several companies and happy I chose Logo Inn and sure you will be to!