I have worked with Logo Inn on over 30 projects

TortLaw's review of Logo Inn - www.logoinn.com

“I have worked with Logo Inn on over 30 projects ”

Written on: 26/09/2013 by TortLaw (1 review written)

I have worked with Logo In with my project manager James who has been a saint throughout each project to see each of them through the end and to make sure I received exactly what I paid for on all projects from start to finish. From the ordering platform, to the systematized emails alerts notifying me each step of the way I could not be happier with the process, service, customer support and the most important the finished product. I would recommend anyone I know looking for design work to use this company because they know how to get the job done and do it better than anyone of their competitors I have used which are quite a few. There prices are unparallelled and times that I have experienced to complete each job always exceed my expectations with deadlines and when they dont which is rare, I just have my project manager James step in to do what he does to get the job done ahead of schedule when I find myself in a crunch with a particular project who always comes through. - Thanks James

I have used self service template websites to other full service companies, but none of them had a the service and support along with a high end finished product like Logo Inn. If you want the best in class design services for logos, sites, brochures etc.. then look no further because these guys are the BEST :)