Not 100% happy with customer service or speed of the product

MBrell's review of Logo Inn - www.logoinn.com

“Not 100% happy with customer service or speed of the...”

Written on: 21/09/2013 by MBrell (1 review written)

I've had Logo Inn do two of my jobs.

1) Just a logo design.
2) Custom Joomla website.

Although when I requested them to complete me a Logo, I had no problems, they where quick to take payment, quick asking what my idea's where, or what I'd like to outcome to be etc. Just how you'd expect a design company to be.
I waited the length of time I was asked to, and given a date for my proof designs, this wasn't a problem. Everything went through ok, it was a good design and we were all more than happy with the outcome.

I then approached Logo Inn again, 2 months later, for website help. Again, very talkative, happy to take my order/payment, and asked me what I'd like, colours etc. I thought this is good, I'm enjoying using this company. BUT, that was the end of it,... I've been waiting nearly 8 weeks, being promised that it'd be done within 3 days, etc. The customer service has now become very poor. They tend not to answer complaint emails on there Support[at]LogoInn email. They tell lies, and make false promises over there live help support chat feature.

It's got to the point, were I've been on Live Chat everyday for the past two weeks, because they keep telling me "24 hours, I'd of heard something". They all seem to sing of the same hymn sheet, and it's not washing with me. It shows that small jobs, like a simple logo concept, they can handle. But asking them to complete a full website re-design they seem to fail a little bit. Not only that, there designers are from India/Pakistan so they'd be paying them peanuts, but charging the customer a fortune.

My Outcome: I wouldn't recommend LogoInn to anybody, I would suggest using another company. I was promised 24 hours ago, that within the 12 hours I would receive my login details for my CMS website. I haven't yet heard anything from them, but I didn't expect to neither. I hope that I'm just one of a very few customers who have had a poor service from these guys. And I hope that nobody goes through the process of what I've had to. It's very stressful, when they take your current website down, and put a half finished, but un-useable website up. It makes you lose customers but they didn't seem to care at all.