Logo Design

I.M.G's review of Logo Inn - www.logoinn.com

“Logo Design”

Written on: 31/07/2013 by I.M.G (1 review written)

Asked to design a logo for a dance music company, yet the complexity of the task they said they were competent in doing clearly was too much for them to handle.

It is evident that Logo inn did not pay enough attention to my brief and designed basic concepts when I requested professional, creative and different due to the creative nature of the company the logo need reflect. Further to the aforementioned and following a second chance, I provided samples as a conceptualisation of other company's logos to which coincided with the idea I had in mind. Following a more in-depth brief, they not only ignored my brief once again, but breech the copyrights of Cream by placing their symbol as part of our logo.

Completely incompetent and proven to be a waste of time where time being an important factor!!

Should you happen to want a professional job, seek the services of a designer who is capable of doing the job and abstain from using this firm.