Wish there was ZERO STAR Rating

Guest's review of Logo Inn - www.logoinn.com

“Wish there was ZERO STAR Rating”

Written on: 08/07/2013

Customer service big fat 0. Website over a month late for simple revisions. after it being 2 weeks late I had to contact them, and they hadn't even started the revisions. each time they sent samples they were only partially complete and claimed "need 3 more business days to complete that" for things that were on the previous revision. Kept losing information I would send, and the excuse I got is "we're a big company, with a lot of people handling a lot of information" DO YOU THINK THAT IS JUSTIFIED? I DON'T...Spelling errors everywhere (including my name on my card. got in touch with a "manager" to get things sorted out and promised a call back at a certain time the next day... think that happened? Not a chance. Spend a little more somewhere else and get a decent product in a decent time. 4 months to get a website, cards and a logo...pitiful.