They tick all the boxes

Byrne492's review of K D Web www.kdweb.co.uk

“They tick all the boxes”

Written on: 25/04/2014 by Byrne492 (1 review written)

I've worked with multiple web development companies over the years as I am a marketing manager in pharmaceuticals and have worked for 5 or 6 companies over the last 10 years and have inherited many web agencies over the years. I am now lucky to have found KDWeb as these guys are pretty much the best there is. I won't be changing anymore. This agency tick all my boxes. They are on hand, and can make immediate changes at the drop of a hat, they know what they are doing, and they have been around forever which is really important to me as I have had companies disappear on me in the past. Everything I ask for is delivered quickly and their designers usually never need any extra guidance from me and if they do, they listen and do it very well first time round. If you respect their experience and trust them to do their job well and listen to their suggestions and advice on what works best, they will deliver! Yes, I do recommend and do so highly.