Customer service in this company stinks, absolutely rubbish

Colininhk's review of Infinity Logo Design - www.infinitylogodesign.com

“Customer service in this company stinks, absolutely...”

Written on: 01/04/2014 by Colininhk (1 review written)

I paid for a web package and they sent me the design to look at but did not tell me what I had to do next. I always had to ask what should I do now, that was when I could get hold of someone. Even then they were always wanting to sell me an upgrade, buy now and I do you a special rate, or can you please complete the review which I kept saying no as the job had not been completed, at which point they would always hang up. when the website was sent to me I was told to learn Wordpress on youtube. Really I come to you guys because I don't know how to make a website, if I did I would have done it myself. When I asked about different parts of the website to be changed I was told it's to late you should have asked that when the designers had the site, how do I know when there is a cut off if you don't tell me. The photos were from Shutter stock and they still had the foggy imprint of shutterstock on the photo so Infinity had not even been bothered to purchase the photos before they sent me the website. In the end I gave up as I was getting no feedback i was promised things that were never delivered. 3 months down the road I said just send me what you have and I will get someone else to finish it. So got some else to finish it off at more expense plus had to go to the Shutterstock website to pay for the photo's they should have paid for. I did refer them on to a friend who has had exactly the same trouble from them. so if you go and use them, be on your own head, I guarantee they will have you pulling you hair out with frustration.