Excellent!! Would have given 10 stars.

LawrenceWest's review of EU Design Studio www.eudesignstudio.com

“Excellent!! Would have given 10 stars.”

Written on: 02/11/2012 by LawrenceWest (2 reviews written)

Very friendly and helpful, although mine was only a small job I was made to feel I was a VIP. The standard of work was excellent and I can throughly recommend this company to anyone. The cost of the work was extremely reasonable and the job was completed to my entire satisfaction very quickly.

Tahirakbar's Response to LawrenceWest's Review

Written on: 28/12/2012

Visiting the site, I can recommend it to any friend, but the price is comparatively higher looking at the market. Don't you compare the prices, while placing the orders????

Lawrencewest's reply to Tahirakbar's Comment

Written on: 31/12/2012

Yes I did thanks, the prices I was quoted by other designers was absolutely ridiculous.