Fab company

JaylahGleason1949's review of EMS Internet - www.ems-internet.co.uk

“Fab company ”

Written on: 23/05/2014 by JaylahGleason1949 (1 review written)

I have been with Ems for 3 years now. Excellent company to work with. They know there stuff. I was first contacted by a sales rep offering to design me a website. When speaking to the sales rep she knew what I needed and how to get me there. After taking up a website package with her I was then contacted a week later from the marketing team who then recommended ways to market my website locally and cost effective. The whole package cost me around £600 a lot less then my adverts with yell and other advertising I have done. However it's not the cost it's the results it gets me. The whole reason I continue to stay with ems is because they keep me up to date of new products and services to help improve my company ( no pressure) they explain it rather just hard sell. And the best thing is I turn over more work then I ever have before. I would highly recommend Ems to friends and family and anyone wanting to gain more from the internet . Words cannot say how happy I am. I wouldn't be going as strongly as I am if it wasn't for you.