Given up

TheLoftman's review of EMS Internet - www.ems-internet.co.uk

“Given up”

Written on: 14/10/2013 by TheLoftman (2 reviews written)

I have been working with EMS now for approx 8 months and during that time I have spent approx £2000 I have had to deal with a number of different people I would prefer to have had one contact to deal with at all times. I have had an absolutely terrible service from them and can no longer go on dealing with them. I have now given up expectations and have realised I have been totally ripped off, it would take me hours to write all the details, Please please please avoid this company like the plague.

I wish I would have done my research before hand.

Victoriang's Response to TheLoftman's Review

Written on: 11/11/2013

Further to the comments that you have made with regards to the service you feel you have received from us, I would like to advise that as our formal complaints procedure has not been followed and as you have chosen to close down communication channels with us this has placed EMS Internet in a difficult situation with respect to resolving your concerns. I would like to present you with the opportunity to meet with us face to face within our offices to work towards finding a resolution to the comments that you have made. We do take on board all feedback provided by our customers seriously and we would like to ensure that your comments and concerns are dealt with both fairly and thoroughly but in order to do this we need to be able to communicate with you amicably.

We take comments and reviews of this nature seriously as we are always looking for ways to improve our service by listening to our customers experiences and feedback. As detailed we would like the opportunity to meet with you as you are a local business to our Warrington office. With this in mind we would welcome an email or telephone call from you to arrange this meeting at your convenience where we will be more than happy to discuss your concerns and comments in full.

Written on: 11/11/2013

Dear EMS,

I have tried so many times to get you to agree to meet me face to face to sort out problems and I have always been told that, that is not an option. Please let me know when I can arrange this?

Written on: 13/11/2013

Thank you for your response, we are more than happy to arrange this for you.
If you can please contact us on the telephone or email with a convenient date and time I will arrange this on your behalf;

Written on: 14/11/2013

Hi Victoria, I would prfere to make arrangements thru this web site, as you have only recently contacted me since I made the comments on thios website, and I do not trust you on the phone. Please let me know when and wheere vyour company is available to see me thru this forum.

regards

Written on: 15/11/2013

If you can please provide me with a convenient date and time I will arrange this on your behalf.

Hi Victoria,

I am available the following times.

Wed 20/11/12 between 11.00am and 2.00pm
Thu same
Fri 22/11/13 from 11.00am - 1.00pm
regards
Please send full address of your office

Written on: 15/11/2013

Thank you for your response, I have arranged your appointment for Wednesday 20th November at 11.00am in our Warrington office.
For directions and the address please use the following link Ems-internet.co.uk contact us page

Written on: 20/11/2013

Hello,

I have been emailing and telephoning for two days now regarding this appointment with no reply. So I will have to leave one here again as this is the only point I get a responce from. Due to the amount of time I have wasted with EMS I have now entered into a deal with another internet company they are in the process of building a website with no request for payment untill it is complete. Please4 close down all details you have for me and my company and return all monies paid to date.