if only all companies worked like this !!!!!

moveswleach's review of EMS Internet - www.ems-internet.co.uk

“if only all companies worked like this !!!!!”

Written on: 13/05/2013 by moveswleach (1 review written)

From start to finish EMS have been upfront, honest and on the ball, if ever a company " did what is said on the tin " ( forgive the copy right ) then they are it, nothing is too much problem , the understand the internet inside and out, fantastic web-site built for me at speed + low cost , thanks to all the team ,

Ladybaloo's Response to moveswleach's Review

Written on: 28/09/2013

I would hazard a guess that this review is probably the work of EMS themselves.

EMS Internet are probably one of the worst companies I've dealt with. Their only prowess is to extort as much money as they can with no results. I have never even seen my website and yet they are still ringing me telling them I need to pay yet another £295 + Vat for building links into a site I've not seen.

AVOID them at all costs

Ericklewooz's Response to moveswleach's Review

Written on: 12/06/2014

I have exactly the same feeling: Weird to see that as soon as a bad and original comment come up about EMS another one miraculously arrive to say exactly the contrary. anyway 3.9 out off 5 is NOT a GOOD score.

Pearcey73's Response to moveswleach's Review

Written on: 04/10/2013

Please, please tell me what company you are from.

Moveswleach's reply to Pearcey73's Comment

Written on: 05/10/2013

We are SWLeach and sons of kent and all the above statements are true , we are delighted with all EMS work