A very happy customer

Guest's review of EMS Internet - www.ems-internet.co.uk

“A very happy customer”

Written on: 28/02/2013

I just wanted to take the time to say a massive thank you to your team at EMS, in particular [name removed] and [name removed]. Both of these individuals have been incredibly helpful and friendly in all of my interactions with them and have gone above and beyond to ensure the highest standards of customer care. Both have taken the time to explain things really simply for me, have called me back when I've been calling from a mobile or when I've left a message, and been swift in their replies to my queries.

I've been utterly impressed by your customer care even in the face of our company transferring away, which speaks so clearly of the values you guys work by. Thank you so much for all your help over the past few years and for helping us in finding the right package for us.

Know that our transferral away from your company is nothing to do with the excellent service we have received from you, but rather for more personal reasons on our end. I will always speak highly of EMS.

Thank you.