Second Time Round

stourimagestudios's review of EMS Internet - www.ems-internet.co.uk

“Second Time Round”

Written on: 03/01/2013 by stourimagestudios (1 review written)

To be fair we had a bumpy start with EMS and after a while raised a complaint about the design of our site, sticking to time scales and the quality of some of the work done for us, we were not very happy at all.

My complaint was dealt with by Sara Davies, Andy Roberts and Dave Roberts and they have between them been brilliant - the site now looks like we want it and we are very pleased with the work done for us. The team we have been working with have been quick to respond, flexible and understanding and we now have the feeling of being worked with rather than worked for which is a much better relationship. In fact the work produced and the relationship with EMS now is such that I do wonder why there was the bumpy start.

I would recommend EMS to others, but I would say make sure you know exactly (as near as possible) what you want your site to look like and be able to do. Also make sure you have a conversation with whoever is designing the site for you so you can fully explain what you do and do not want, and so you understand fully what parts of your front page will be carried forward to other pages as part of the template etc.