A little extra help

Leodevon's review of EMS Internet - www.ems-internet.co.uk

“A little extra help”

Written on: 04/07/2012 by Leodevon (1 review written)

I have had a website through Ems for over a year. I am really not computer litterate and have found the staff I have delt with fantastic. I originally had a blackberry to which all emails were being sent no problem, and recently upgraded to an I phone three people at Ems helped with all my enquiries, and unlike other centres I was not fobbed off with" we will get someone to call you on this matter" I was contacted back when told and have felt that all aspects of my query have been seen to, to the best of the member of staff experience . Well done guys. Could not Reccomended them highly enough ..... I always felt did I need a website but being without my emails to my phone has proved how valuable Ems have been in helping my business grow. Also on a few occasions I have called Danielle c and she has always helped with any information I need she is a true asset to the company along with Vicky n in customer services and Tom on the technical team. Thank you guys.

Debbie nichol