Worst service we have ever recieved

igarden's review of EMS Internet - www.ems-internet.co.uk

“Worst service we have ever recieved”

Written on: 29/04/2012 by igarden (1 review written)

We started a project with EMS which started in July 2011 for a website and 2 mobile app's. I can hand on heart say that the entire process has been a complete nightmare once we made our payment. A simple website with pre made plugins took over 8 months to complete and increased in costs by £1000. Our mobile apps have had to be tone down in the first agreed format just to give EMS a chance to actually complete the app's. After 8 months we are still waiting and these app's were only going to take 3-4 months max. 8 Months later we are still waiting which has meant that our idea has now been copied, we have lost our huge contact due to all the time delays and we have now missed 2 opportunities to appear on the Dragons Den. We have poor thousands of pounds and hundreds of hours to get what we first asked for and still waiting.
We stupidly had 2 websites with EMS as well in which we kept having to pay more money to get the SEO work correct. Even today after 1 year, the SEO rankings are terrible. We went to another company which in 6 weeks has beaten EMS in every SEO ranking at half the price and a hell of a lot let hassle.
We have been lied to about work done, time frames and have been extracted from more money each time to get some sort of results. EMS has costed us hundreds of pounds in phone calls, costed us hours in emails and it is always us chasing up for work to be completed.
Anyone whom may wish to invest every penny they have with EMS should be well aware that you will need every small aspect written in a contract. Each sales person will change what they have said once your money is with them.
A mobile app taking over 8 months to create is unheard off, even the fast moving games you can download do not take this amount of time to develop. A website taking 8 months with numerous mistakes all the way through is also unheard off.
Its been a terrible experience all the way through, well after payment was sent.
I will be surpised if this is put with there reviews but to be honest, I could not believe that they have asked if we are happy with there service and would recommend them. Just shows that no one reads your company notes!
The app that maybe launched one day is called igarden designer and the website that is live but now out of date due to the time frame is
www.igardendesigner.com

Realreviews's Response to igarden's Review

Written on: 11/05/2012

what a spot on review ....

keep your money DO NOT use EMS

Ladybaloo's reply to Realreviews's Comment

Written on: 28/09/2013

I agree entirely

Rohini90's reply to Ladybaloo's Comment

Written on: 27/10/2013

I agree too I want my money back which of course they will not give. They have underhand sales techniques and will not take no for an answer wish I had never come across them.......well they cold called me and sounded genuine till I signed up and paid then they just kept ringing me up wanting more and more money

Guest's Response to igarden's Review

Written on: 30/06/2012

i m worried now just sign up for a site with them
paid via pay pal might get my money back