WWW.JDCERAMICSNORTHWEST.CO.UK

jdceramicsnorthwest's review of EMS Internet - www.ems-internet.co.uk

“WWW.JDCERAMICSNORTHWEST.CO.UK”

Written on: 05/03/2012 by jdceramicsnorthwest (1 review written)

Where do I start..

Firstly my website is in the title so see for yourself..! Fantastically designed and unique, looks the part, took out the google indexing package that has been working an absolute treat as I can see from the monthly review facility they send out to me each month, not to mention the business and new clients its attracted, have 3 email accounts set up with my company name included for a professional image, excellent friendly customer service team who have never failed in sorting out any problems/queries I have had, take it the extra mile too! I had a small problem with my email accounts a couple of weeks ago, called up customer service and within 24hours they had made the switch over to a better system that is now working fantastically.

The bottom line is that I have been with these guys for 2 years now, signing at this moment for my third and I have also set up a new company dealing with bathrooms and am in the middle of striking a deal for them to set up a website for that company too!

Superb 5*, get in touch if you would like any further info!

Dean Hartley (Managing Director for JD Ceramics NW Ltd)