they had no interest, i had to get legal help

fraia888's review of EMS Internet - www.ems-internet.co.uk

“they had no interest, i had to get legal help”

Written on: 27/01/2012 by fraia888 (1 review written)

an ems sales girl called me from an escort ad i had placed in a paper. i went to see the sales girl and decided to purchase the £199 deal. i payed july 5th approx.2011. nobody called me and i phoned them 7 weeks after. a form was sent out, i sent it back with photos and although i hadnt spoke to a designer they sent a proof on october 14th. it was not to my liking , it had other womens images on it, i told them to bin it and keep the money,however another girl called me asking if i wanted a website one month later, i told her about it, she said a designer would call and he did the next week, he said he would fix it ,but nobody contacted me again. i visited ems on january 4th to attempt to get my money back and they said they would fix it which they did there and then and it went live, which was ok . the next week i looked at the listings and someone had put my real name on the web listings (its an escort website, i did not want this) i left a voicemail asking them to take my name off but they didnt, instead i got an email from them saying i purchased a search indexing package (i think its about £400 according to other reviews)they didnt mention the price) sarah had said to me there aould be no more charges unless i wanted to renew it a year later. i made the decision to hire a solicitor to sort it out , so its ended up quite costly. i wrote this review two weeks ago on this site but they took it down. well in there words "what can i say"

Sarahdelooze's Response to fraia888's Review

Written on: 30/01/2012

Dear Fraia888,

Thank you for your feedback, please can you contact me at sarahd@ems-internet.co.uk with your account details and I will be more than happy to investigate this further.

Kind Regards

Sarah

Realreviews's Response to fraia888's Review

Written on: 16/03/2012

I am in the same boat as my reviews keep being removed !!