ncj1's review of EMS Internet - www.ems-internet.co.uk

“Thank You EMS”

Written on: 25/01/2012 by ncj1 (1 review written)

I have very recently used EMS internet to build a website for our small family run carpentry & joinery business.

At stage 1, the sales person was profesional, knowledgable and extremely accomodating. I can't praise her highly enough.

At stage 2, when the design and build commenced, we did encounter a few difficulties, these were mainly technical issues which were dealt with extremely well.

At stage 3, once the website was completed and a proof was sent over for review, there were a few minor issues that required attention. These were mainly small things like spelling mistakes etc but they were dealt with promptly and profesionally. We have had a more technical issue with our logo, which again has been handled in a professional manner.

Throughout the process, I have felt supported by the staff at EMS, and one member of staff in particular has been fantastic. Nothing is too much trouble and she has been available to assist with any query, big or small throughout the entire process. She has been easy to keep in touch with, either by phone, post or email and has maintained a patient and friendly manner. Which can't have been easy as I am a technophobe and find the most simplest computer task a challenge!

When designing something as personal as a company website, I'm sure a few minor issues are to be expected, the way in which they are handled makes all the difference.

We are most certainly one of the smaller customers with a low budget but have been treated like a multi million pound business.

We are delighted with the end result.

I can't thank you enough.

Kindest Regards