Affordable Web Design & Internet marketing Company

From 1 review

Guest's review of DXP Infotech - www.dxpinfotech.com

“Affordable Web Design and Internet marketing Company”

Written on: 26/02/2013

I am completely satisfied with the Web Design and Internet Marketing services they are providing....Their web Designers are very professional and creative! Their services are at affordable rates!

Their Internet Marketing team is very prompt and responds quickly. I found them very knowledgeable. We would recommend their business to anyone...

Thanks you!!!

Taxibus's Comment

Written on: 27/02/2013

Webley infotech took money from us to provide a professional website as per our requirements.
After 10 months they finally showed me something which was worse than my old existing website. It didn't work and was nothing like I had wanted.
Their aims to get your money by promising you everything but then deliberately producing rubbish. They then want you to get sick of trying to get a refund of your money and just go away. They have stalled us for the past 11 months
Webley is NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!
Webley cannot produce what you want.