A horrible experience - avoid this company!!

Guest's review of Creare Web Design www.creare.co.uk

“A horrible experience - avoid this company!!”

Written on: 24/11/2013

Although I am normally very wary of SEO companies, I was persuaded as the sales lady was a friend of a friend. All the normal sales jargon followed that they were the best of the best... In short they hold you into a very long and expensive contract and actually deliver nothing. My rankings are exactly the same and the changes they did make to my website caused me massive headaches to undo.
In short they have charged me £1,000's which has had a negative impact on my traffic and I have had to spend many hours undoing the mess they have made of my website.
I tried to get out of the contract and now I am threatened with court action.
This company are a bunch of bullies.

Customerservicescreare's Comment

Written on: 04/12/2013

We are currently in discussions with this Company. Whilst we cannot discuss the detail of these discussions we would like to comment on our contract length.

Creare's contract length under it's current terms and conditions as at December 2013 is 6 months. Our terms and conditions are available both on our website and on the reverse of the order form. There is also a disclosure on the order form stating that the signatory has read and understood the terms and conditions before signing.

Wendoverhouse's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2013

It is a shame when I was sold the contract by a mutual friend that she did not see fit to go into the details of this contract when we met. At no time was I made aware of the small print. I was told that you were the best company out there and you could 100% rely on your service - you failed to deliver on every level. My ranking are no better now than when you started, you made a complete mess of my website, you put your back links on dog food websites and I am now £1k's out of pocket.
If you are so good why are there so many negative reviews of your company? (sorry apart from the one written by anonymous from Rugby!)
Shocking company that could not care about their sales practices or the standard of their work - I repeat avoid this company.