Business Focused - Pleasure to deal with

WoodstoneBathrooms's review of Creare Web Design www.creare.co.uk

“Business Focused - Pleasure to deal with”

Written on: 06/09/2013 by WoodstoneBathrooms (1 review written)

We are a business that has been established for 25 years, and were looking to create a new web site that attracted the right type of customers to our new showroom. The advisor from Creare contacted us and made an appointment. From the start we could see that Creare were different. He took time to understand our business, and went into detail to ensure our customers not only found us but also made a connection with our new site. Other companies that we contacted concentrated on the design without any link to the types of customers we are trying to attract.

Steph Webb then called me and introduced herself, and advised me that she would be building my site. I have limited computer skills, and Steph patiently held my hand during the construction of my site. Nothing was too much trouble, and she made some good suggestions.

Our new site is now live and I am delighted with the result. Customers have complemented us on it and we have already paid for the cost with our first order. The search engine optimisation is working well, and we are now working our way up page one of Google.

In summary. Creare have been a pleasure to deal with, and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Natalie Phillips