DO NOT USE CREARE!

Trev_J's review of Creare Web Design www.creare.co.uk

“DO NOT USE CREARE!”

Written on: 15/08/2013 by Trev_J (1 review written)

Our website and business was badly affected by the recent Penguin and Panda updates.

I searched for SEO in Google (September/October) last year and found Creare listed number 1 in the Organic results this was one of the main reasons we decided to use their service since they had managed to get their own site so high in the listings.

After some very convincing calls from the sales team we decided to use their service in an attempt to climb the pages to number 1 again.

They processed £1400 on our credit card before we had even signed the contract! To date we have spent almost £6000 for 6 months of work which recently came to an end.

We have noticed no change in the number of visits to our site or sales figures as a result, positions on the pages have hardly moved. In the 14 years we have been in business I can honestly say deciding to use Creare's services is the BIGGEST mistake we have made.

They will write articles relating to the business you are running which in my opinion is just filler, it does not really offer anything of value to readers. It seems there are a lot of SEO companies involved in the same thing.

Take my advice and look around carefully and even get an opinion of another company such as a web design company before you pay any money or provide card details to any so called "SEO" company.

That said I would highly avoid Creare.