They just destroyed the authority of my website!

Guest's review of Creare Web Design www.creare.co.uk

“They just destroyed the authority of my website!”

Written on: 31/05/2013

Signed for the top service they had after lengthy negotiations about process, many different fees, notice period etc etc and they sold me the world. The website was handed to them with a Page Rank of 2 and after nearly a year and spending more than £8,000 in fees, the Page Rank is now 1 and the traffic has not improved at all instead they have gone lower than before!

We hired a marketing specialist in house who found many black hat backlinks which means they used some paid backlinks sites for a £5 of something to add links on their websites and we got penalised by Google because of this - they have done absolutely nothing to improve the generic traffic and none of the nearly 100 keywords given to them to work on achieved any ranking at all!

I also had to chase them every month for reports and if I do not email them with the monthly keywords, they would not bother asking for them. All keywords provided to them for them to do some research and provide alternatives and variations but they only used the keywords I provided them with without doing any further work even if they were low no advice given and no help at all. They started writing articles for our blog, although the articles seems OK, they have achieved no traffic or interest from anyone!

We asked them to get the backlinks removed but now it is 2 months and no replies to emails or calls. But their sale team still call me to sell me other stuff, what an insult!

So my honest advice is to avoid them at all cost and I'm happy to share any details with anyone if required.

Customerservicescreare's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2013

We are sorry to read of your experience with Creare. We take every effort to ensure our customer’s journey with Creare is a journey worth taking. Your comments are of great concern to us and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further.

If you would call our Customer Service Department who report directly to the CEO of the organisation it would be appreciated.