Creare sells itself, but not your website

ededdie's review of Creare Web Design www.creare.co.uk

“Creare sells itself, but not your website”

Written on: 29/05/2013 by ededdie (2 reviews written)

Creare has a great marketing team. They promise a great deal, charge a lot of money, but their performance is sadly lacking.

Once you have signed up to their supposedly premium services, with the help of a very professional sales team, you will discover a disorganized bunch of amateurs, who do the minimum to keep you happy.

Out of 10, I rate them as follows_

Sales Team: 10
Cost: 10
Creativity: 1
Organisation: 0
Work done: 1
Communication: 4 (frequent but very superficial: clogs mailbox)
Results: 1

I DO NOT RECOMMEND CREARE!

Misssally's Response to ededdie's Review

Written on: 13/06/2013

I totally agree with this review. Worst SEO company I have ever used. They seem to be really out of touch. They use numerous blackhat techniques that will damage the credibility of your website on Google. They have even been black listed by Google in the past! Customer service is just appalling too. Any complaints and you can be sure your calls will be ignored for weeks. Avoid them and don't be fooled by the excellent sales team. My advice choose someone local to you and do your research.

Billygrant's reply to Misssally's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2013

I agree - our experience with them cost a load of money and got us knowhere. Customer service? What customer service? Tried to get help but in the end they just didn't reply.Charging £48 a month for hosting - my new hosting company is costing me £12 a year! It's time their bad practices are exposed to avoid other innocents from falling into their trap!

Customerservicescreare's Response to ededdie's Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

We are sorry to read of your experience with Creare. We take every effort to ensure our customer’s journey with Creare is a journey worth taking. Your comments are of great concern to us and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further.

If you would call our Customer Service Department who report directly to the CEO of the organisation it would be appreciated.