By far the worst company I have dealt with

billygrant's review of Creare Web Design www.creare.co.uk

“By far the worst company I have dealt with”

Written on: 22/05/2013 by billygrant (1 review written)

I thought they looked and sounded very professional but having forked out over £4000 for a new website and online shop things went horribly wrong! The online shop would accept our suppliers feeds and we have since found out that it never would. I begged them for help for over 6 months at which point they completely ignored me by not replying at all. Someone, I belive the Chief Financial Officer, offered me £500 by way of compensation which I didn't accept as I was going to pursue them through the courts (I stupidly never did). Everything they did was going to cost more money - as we had hosted with them through 1&1 at £48.00 per month, they wanted to charge me £120.00 to move away! Eventually I organised it through Nominet for £12.00. Shocking company, shocking director and shocking customer service - be warned!

Ededdie's Response to billygrant's Review

Written on: 29/05/2013

I completely agree with this comment.

I have used a number of SEO companies over the past 8 years, in the UK, USA, and India, and Creare was by far the worst and the most expensive.

I must, however, complement their sales team for being very professional, but maybe a bit out of touch with their company's delivery of promised services.

I only wish their sales team worked on my website!

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

Customerservicescreare's Response to billygrant's Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with the service provided by Creare. We take every effort to ensure our customer’s journey with Creare is a journey worth taking. Your comments are of great concern to us and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further.

If you would call our Customer Service Department who report directly to the CEO of the organisation it would be appreciated.